Hope for HH has created a list of questions to help guide your conversation with your medical provider. These conversations can feel overwhelming and confusing. To maximize the time with your provider, we recommend you identify which questions best apply to your situation and use them as a starting point for the discussion. Being prepared can lessen fear and improve collaboration.
Here are lists of suggested questions you can print out and take with you to your neurologist, neurosurgeon, endocrinologist, and/or neuropsychologist. Simply click to download the question set you need.
- Questions If You Suspect HH
- Initial Questions For Neurologist
- Medication Questions For Neurologist
- Surgical Questions For Neurologist
- Surgical Questions For Neurosurgeon
- Post Surgery Questions For Neurosurgeon
- Inital Questions For Endocrinologist
- Intial Questions For Pediatric Neuropsychologist
- Initial Questions for Adult Neuropsychologist
- Download Complete Set of All Questions